Friday 24 July 2015

A little treat

During my pregnancy I didn't get myself any new clothes (ok maybe some jeans because none of mine fitted!!). I didn't see the point in getting anything stylish or nice because whatever I bought would only fit me for a small time, I would get to big for it or now having given birth I'd be to small. 
I never wanted to buy maternity clothes, 2 reasons. 1. You spend a maximum of 9months in these clothes that you spent a fortune and it wasn't something you particularly liked. 2. I couldn't ever find nice maternity clothes, they always looked frumpy or just a bit plain. Again you have to spend a fortune on them yet not really liking them. 
Maybe I never found anything that would suit me because I didn't go out my way to find them. 
So over the past couple of weeks I've been treating myself to shopping trips. I'm now back into my size 8 jeans, I still have a but of toning on the tummy to do but I've been feeling a little more comfortable and confident. 
I been really wanting to update my wardrobe for a while, I wanted to be a little more fashionable. I have a habit of wearing jeans and a vest top. 
So here's some of the clothes I got. 
(Please excuse the quality of the photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment