Sunday 2 August 2015

100 Days Of Happiness Challenge

Can I be happy for 100 days? 

Since Princess Dotty being born I've learnt that you can have very good days, which is most days. A lot of the time I feel great and everything has gone great throughout the day. Then there's bad days, sometimes you feel like curling up in a ball and not wanting to come out until things are better. It's very hard when you have those bad days to pull something good from it, so that's my challenge. 
For the next 100 days I'm going to post a picture on my Instagram @misschandlersworld 
Of things that make me happy that day.
So it starts today! Day 1, I went for a lovely evening walk. My mum suggested it as the sun was shining and it was still warm out. It was lovely to be out the house, stretching my legs, getting some fresh air and spending some time with my mum, partner and daughter... Oh and don't forget Kea the dog. 
Beautiful evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment